The Group Reservations Coordinator works closely with Sales & Marketing Accounting Conference Services and Group Meeting Planners to ensure excellent customer service and the highest level of accuracy in bookings is always provided.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Six months reservations experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Outlook MS Word and Excel required.
- Experience with Group Sales computer systems including Delphi and SMS
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Capable of using multiple systems at the same time
- Self-starter results-oriented team player and demonstrates a high-level attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic evolving environment
- Keep updated files on all upcoming groups upon receipt of turnover.
- Ensure accuracy between the Delphi and SMS systems (room blocks rates cutoff dates).
- Detail each Group profile and/or reservation with Group specific information (rate rate code deposits location requests package inclusions contract concessions etc).
- Build rates and inclusive packages specific to each Group (create routing profiles deposit policies cancellation policies etc.).
- Process travel agent commissions.
- Act as liaison between group and central reservations.
- Input group rooming list and facilitate all rooming list changes and billing changes upon receipt from conference service coordinator assigned to the group.
- Manually assign specific accommodations based upon feature and/or location requests.
- Provide reservation and pick up reports upon request.
- Cross reference Group resumes with system information and ensure accuracy.
- Attend all Pre-Planning and/or Pre-Conference Meetings with clients and Conference
- Services Coordinator (Via phone if not available to attend in person).
- Review no shows from previous night and make corrections as needed.
- Assist accounting in verifying and correcting group guest’s folios.
- Ensure all group functions and audits are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Communicate effectively communicate with Call Center Manager Business Analyst Sales
- Manager and Conference Services Coordinator and group meeting planner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by hotel/department leadership.
This Hollywood hotel features on site dining and an outdoor swimming pool. All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV. The Dolby Theater is a half mile from the hotel.
A microwave, small fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles. Free Wi-Fi is offered.
A fitness center and hot tub are available for guest use. A 24-hour front desk and a 24-hour Pavilion Pantry Market are both provided for guest convenience.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan