At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are a world-class real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work, and we are honored to have received the recognition as a Great Place to Work three years in a row, as well as being named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Paid Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• Maintain excellent curb appeal by daily maintenance and upkeep of the property grounds
• Perform daily inspection of property grounds to identify areas for improvement
• Assist with light maintenance duties, work orders, and unit turns
• Ensure all property equipment is in working condition
• Understand the overall layout of the property including equipment locations, pet areas, and pool/spa
• Inspect the property; pick up trash and debris.
• 1 years of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.