The Leasing Consultant will support, report to, and collaborate with the Community Managers to ensure the property's overall success. The Consultant will work all areas of the day-to-day operations of a property, striving to exceed Hillpointe's Standard of Service related to resident and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Leasing at any property during the lease-up stage is the top
- Collaborate with the Onsite and Travel team to assist in planning property related events (Grand Openings, Resident Events, etc.)
- Provide weekly Market Surveys to be submitted to the Community Manager for
- Responsible for taking pictures of resident events and submitting to the Marketing and Leasing specialist for review before posting to social
- Monitor inventory of brochures and other collateral materials needed for properties marketing, including direct mailers, flyers, marketing collateral, and other print Report low inventory to the on-site property manager
- Ensuring all resident and guest beverage areas are adequately stocked and
- Ensuring Model apartment as well as any Make Ready apartments being toured are clean and sanitized each morning
- Ensuring all resident amenities are maintained as a clean and sanitary environment
- Ensuring all residents are set up on Active Building and maintaining
- Ensuring all residents are notified of schedule resident events
- Responsible for Active building posts and daily responses to resident’s comments on platform
General Administrative / Office:
- Serve as a positive representative of the property, Hillpointe, and clients
- Participate in weekly team meetings for leasing
- Communicate frequently with Community Manager on vital needs of the community
- Maintain a professional image, positive attitude and adhere to dress code and uniform requirements
- Enforce lease and other government rules and regulations
- Help train and ensure all reports are completed on time and accurately
- Maintain the property's business office in a neat and orderly manner at all
- Use all company equipment in a responsible manner and in accordance with its operational
- Report all liability and property incidents to the corporate office immediately
- Complete any pertinent safety checklists and
Customer Service, Leasing, and Marketing:
- Maintain an average closing ratio of 30% or greater and ensure the leasing team achieves the same
- Maintain no less than an average of 80% on employee shopping reports and ensure the leasing team achieves the same goal
- Physically walk all amenities, clubhouse, leasing office, and "show units" daily to ensure a ready and quality product and presentation for our customers
- Review all advertising sources, including property website, weekly and immediately communicate to the Community Manager any discrepancies or areas for improvement
- Within 24 hours, reply to and follow up with prospective residents who have expressed an interest in the community by contacting them via phone, email, text, and in writing
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly, energetically, and
- Greet all walk‐in customers with an energetic and friendly attitude
- Check references and other necessary information on prospective resident applications through established and approved credit and criminal investigative criteria
- Complete Lease and Renewal Agreements and all additional required lease packet addendums
- Diligently and proactively contact residents who have expiring leases, encouraging them to
- Enter resident Notice to Vacate forms in OneSite upon receipt and immediately communicate those to the Community Manager so that steps can be taken to try and retain the resident
- Communicate information to residents with well‐written and professional notices
- Assist in the development of resident retention program, including maintaining a monthly calendar of resident activities, assist in and attend resident activities
- Ensure new residents are appropriately moved in and all Doc Management forms have been completed and uploaded.
This document describes the general nature and level of work required of the people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel. The employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
Job Type: Full-time
The job skills required for Leasing Consultant include Customer Service, Planning, Advertising, Presentation, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Leasing Consultant.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Leasing Consultant.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service
For the skill of Planning
The following is the career advancement route for Leasing Consultant positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Leasing Consultant,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Leasing Consultant, Sr. that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Leasing Consultant. You can explore the career advancement for a Leasing Consultant below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.