"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest honors"
Do you want your career to be more than just numbers on paper? Do you want to bullet proof your career?
Then come join Heritage Communities and build your Financial Accounting career in Healthcare!
Bullet Proof My Career?
- The population of US adults older than 85 will be doubled by 2036 and tripled by 2049.
- 7 out of 10 people will require assisted living care in their life time.
- The U.S. will need nearly 1 million new senior living apartments by 2040.
- The Healthcare industry is calling for you to step up!
Does this sound like you?
- You finished college, but you never stopped learning!
- Leader is a term others use to describe you!
- You audit in your sleep!
- You're a jack of all things Accounting? Give you a spreadsheet and watch you do magic!
- The words Process, Implementation and Project get you AMPED up!
- Your Financial Reporting skills are so FIRE that everyone in the room gets the story you are trying to tell!
Why Join Heritage
- We are a growing company! We are offering supports not only in the Assisted Living market, but also Memory Care, Home Health and Hospice.
- Opportunities to make YOUR mark! You aren't just a number in a large company. Our home office supports team is made up of less than 20 leaders and specialists making a difference in the lives of our 1300 residents and 1200 employees.
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation earned in your 1st year sick time.
- Let us pay for your MBA - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and $2,500 for family members!!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts.
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Text to Apply with the word "Excel" to 402-892-5596
Skilled Nursing Services & Residential Care
About Heritage Communities
Compassion, trust, respect and fun. Each and every one of our Heritage Communities team membersfrom senior leadership and caregivers to kitchen staff and volunteersembody these core values. We love what we do, and it shows. Just ask our residents.