HealthPro Heritage at Home is expanding! We are seeking to add a part-time Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA to our Home Health Division in Elkhart, IN and surrounding areas.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
1. Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
2. Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
HUNT VALLEY, MD
100 - 200
$10M - $50M
The job skills required for Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) include physical therapy, Commitment, Dedication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), it can be promoted into senior positions as a Physical Therapy Attendant that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). You can explore the career advancement for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.