Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, Diversicare invites you to apply.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
Assists the Activity Coordinator in implementing and executing an Activity Program for all residents in the facility.
1. Experience in long term care required; preferred in recreational setting.
2. An interest in people; the ability to communication ideas; to instruct residents and communicate with them appropriately.
3. Ability to direct and perform a variety of activities and to respond to varied needs of residents.
4. Able to motivate residents and in promoting their well being through direct activities.
5. Ability to interpret feelings, ideas, or facts in terms of personal viewpoint.
6. Must be able to evaluate resident’s progress and accurately report to Activities Coordinator.
7. Imagination and creativity are necessary.
The job skills required for Activities Assistant include Long Term Care, Life insurance, Acute Care, Teamwork, activity planning,and Integrity etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Activities Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Activities Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.