You haven't searched anything yet.
Turns out a wonderful place to shop is also a wonderful place to work. Our associates are amazing and talented people, and no two are exactly alike, so we give them the tools they need to grow their careers and live balanced lives. Wherever your career takes you, you'll find opportunities at every turn. Here, you can learn and grow, while always bringing your full self to work. Welcome to Hannaford.
This position supports and trains pharmacy associates on company initiatives, programs, processes and standard practices across the Hannaford Central to Northern Maine region. You will productively supportstores with training of new technicians, technician supported programsand processes, and assistwith remodels and other store opening initiatives. You will assist where necessary to maintain proper staffing and productively support stores within the assigned region. This position helps fill coverage gaps as needed. This position supports the Regional Pharmacy Operations Manager (RPOM) in identified priority stores with achieving excellence, efficiencies, and delivering excellent customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:* Support and work with all pharmacy staff to achieve outstanding pharmaceutical care and business outcomes.
* Serve as a technician trainer when needed and directed by the RPOM.
* Actively assist the pharmacist under their direct supervision with filling of prescriptions and all other certified technician functions within the pharmacy in accordance with current laws, ethical standards, and Company policies.
* Strong understanding of new programs and processes, with ability to train pharmacy teams.
* Maintain the confidentiality of customers and Company information.
* Thorough understanding and operation of pharmacy register, computer software and all systems and programs within the pharmacy.
* Role model for excellent customer service both in person and over the phone, as well as all Company policies and standards.
* Assist in maintenance of third-party prescription information and resolution of rejected claims.
* Knowledge ofphysical inventory procedures
* Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills with the retail pharmacy teams, store leadership, and pharmacy operations group.
* Thorough understanding of pharmacy inventory management and physical inventory procedures. Assist as needed in the physical inventory process, including analyzing the condensed variance reports to provide summary to RPOM as directed.
* Any other training or support as directed by RPOM.
Qualifications and Experience:* High school graduate or equivalent
* Successful completion of criminal background check
* Maintain current PTCB or NHA certification and state license(s) as required.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong data entry and basic math skills
* Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
* Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* High level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
* Desire and ability to learn, teach, and coach.
* Open schedule availability, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Skills and Abilities:* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Proven problem- solving ability
* Time Management
* Stand 100% of time with occasionally walking short distances.
* Efficient computer skills
* Bending at knees and waist repetitively up to 30% of day.
* Have sufficient visual acuity and audio capability to process prescriptions and service customers.
Hannaford provides equal opportunity in employment to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions) age, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression family disability, or any other characteristic provided by law.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact the location in which you would like to apply.Job Requisition: 283333_external_USA-ME-Brewer_152023
15,000 - 50,000
$1B - $3B
Hannaford owns and operates a chain of supermarkets that sells groceries, medicines and packaged food items.