$2500 Sign on Bonus after 6 Months.
We are currently seeking a Floating Store Manager for our growing Handy Mart team!
Leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine.
Who We Are:
We are a national convenience store chain who is growing at an exponential rate and are looking to attract top talent.
What We Offer:
* Performance Related Bonuses
* Paid Time Off
* Competitive Wage
* Holiday Paid / Major Holidays
* 401K Employer Match
* Weekly Pay
* Career Advancement
What You Bring:
* Passion and the drive to make a difference.
* Ability to inspire.
* Honesty and Integrity.
* Confidence and the ability to make decisions.
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Supervise a store team consisting of 8 to 15 staff members.
- Recruit, hire and train customer service oriented store team members.
- Promote and ensure a safe environment for customers and store team members.
- Supervise and motivate the store team to grow sales on all shifts.
- Maintain the store’s image to company standards.
- Develop the store team members to assist them in reaching their career goals.
- Comply with company non-discriminatory standards when recruiting and developing store team members.
- Work with all suppliers to ensure store is stocked with fresh products at all times.
- Analyze sales trends and formulate action plans to maximize sales growth.
- Control the store’s expense lines by employing proactive methods.
- Implement and execute all company sales programs.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Retail and/or Food Management experience.
- Minimal travel (i.e. regional and district meetings)
- A valid driver’s license.
- Access to a vehicle where you are insured on the vehicle.
- Customer oriented.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)
* Prior gas station experience is helpful, but not required. *