We are HALO! We are the leader of a rapidly growing $25B industry. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40 sales offices across the United States create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting brand experiences for our over 60,000 clients globally.
HALO is looking for a Systems Administrator will ultimately be responsible for managing our server and network infrastructures.
- Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and reliable operation of computer systems and network servers
- Perform backup operations and implement processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Manage capacity, storage planning, and database performance for organization
- Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices, and firewalls
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization
- Plans for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Manages active Directory Users & Computers Architecture
- Plan and install necessary patches and upgrades for physical and virtual servers and their associated storage, network, and peripheral sub-systems
- Performs Microsoft Security Patching and vulnerability management
- Create and maintain technical knowledge documentation
- Define and create operational procedures, processes and scripts
- Develop enhanced production monitoring and additional capability
- Installation, configuration, upgrade and migration of Windows servers
- Requesting and applying SSL certificates
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products
- Works with leadership and the department to facilitate the organization’s IT goals
- Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Windows System Administrator / Active Directory
- Strong quantitative skills, logic, and reasoning; Report writing skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent writing skills and fine attention to details
- Successful execution of problem solving and thinking analytically with a focus on process improvement
Experience with the following systems is a plus:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AWS Foundational
- Advanced Windows Systems administration skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware vCenter, vSphere, ESXi).
- Ability to troubleshoot DNS and networking issues.
- Working with application firewalls (Palo Alto) and Load Balancers (F5)
- Zerto data replication
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. HALO has multiple programs to help with life’s challenges. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.