We are HALO! We connect people and brands to create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting experiences that build brand engagement and loyalty for our over 60,000 clients globally, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40 sales offices across the United States are the reason HALO is #1 in our $25B industry.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Change and Transformation Manager to join our Business Transformation Office. In this pivotal role, you will support executing change initiatives that shape our future. If you're passionate about change execution and thrive on driving transformation, HALO is the place for you. As the Senior Change & Transformation Manager at HALO, you'll be at the forefront of our journey to accelerate adoption of new technology, processes, and solutions. Your role is vital, responsible for not only devising change strategies but also empowering our network of change agents to foster company-wide technology, culture, and behavior changes in alignment with HALO's strategic priorities and transformation objectives.The ideal candidate will be based in the state of IL, preferably in the greater Chicagoland area.
Change Execution (70%):
- Collaborate closely with stakeholder groups, business SMEs, functional leads, and IT to advance transformation objectives and drive adoption.
- Lead the execution of high-impact change plans, including communication, learning & reinforcement tactics, and project management.
Change Capability (20%):
- Foster the development of change capability within project and business teams.
- Facilitate change enablement workshops, offer execution support through weekly change office hours, and create tools and templates for effective Change and Transformation Enablement.
Change Governance (10%):
- Provide senior leadership with crucial insights by delivering monthly governance reports on change impact, readiness, and stakeholder impact.
- Assess the change impact and readiness of HALO's business and transformation efforts and offer support for weekly and monthly reports.
- 5 years of organizational change management experience, including assessments, strategy development, and execution for both technology and business changes.
- Proven experience in crafting and delivering effective communications to create awareness, understanding, and reinforcement of planned changes.
- Demonstrated ability to assess learning needs, develop learning strategies, and create training materials for technology solutions.
- Strong leadership skills to build and lead cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for contributing to an organization dedicated to improving workforce and consumer experiences.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (less than 10%) to Oakbrook, Sterling, and industry-related events.
- Experience in the promotional products industry.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Professional certifications in change management (CCMP preferred; Prosci, Managed Change, or other change certification expected).
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and determination. We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. HALO has multiple programs to help with life’s challenges. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.