About Guthmiller & Son Dirtworks:
· Family owned local business for 20 years
· Benefits available
· Competitive starting pay
· Jobsites within Bismarck/Mandan
· Family like atmosphere
· Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
· Analyzing diagnostic test results.
· Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
· Checking vehicle lighting systems.
· Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
· Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
· Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
· Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
· Maintaining a parts inventory.
· Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
· Degree or diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering.
· ASE Diesel Certification advantageous.
· Valid driver's license.
· Aptitude for mathematics and science.
· Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
· Good IT and diagnostic skills.
· Physically fit and able to lift up to 150 pounds.
· Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
· Attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good organization skills.
****ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUCG/ALCOHOL TEST
***ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
The job skills required for Diesel Mechanic include preventative maintenance, Diagnostic Tests, Verbal Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Diesel Mechanic. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Diesel Mechanic. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.