Revenue Operations Analyst - Remote
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Sydney, London and Manila.
The Sales Operations Analyst performs various functions to improve sales operation processes and efficiency of the sales and marketing departments. They undertake quantitative analysis of the firm’s sales practices, operational reports, territories, data management etc. with the objective of achieving sales targets.
What You Will Do:
- Ability to implement and track processes to make the sales, marketing, and account management teams perform better and more efficiently
- Go to data analytics guru for the revenue operations team
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to develop dashboards, reports, and analytics to measure the performance of their respective teams
- Own the tracking and measurement of KPIs for the sales teams
- Assist in the building and management of sales territory teams
- Partner closely with the Salesforce Administrator in the management of GTreasury’s Salesforce.com instance
- Manage the size and quality of GTreasury’s account and contact database
- Work with the senior leadership on adhoc analysis as needed
Who We Are Looking For:
- 2 year of professional experience in sales or revenue operation
- Marketo experience a plus
- Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Zoominfo experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience successfully scaling processes and programs within a high-growth company
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, and consultative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred, or equivalent experience.
GTreasury is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law.