About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are NBA GLeague’s back-to-back Franchise of the Year and we are hiring!
We are looking for a Manager, Partnership Development to oversee the service and activation responsibilities of our partnership client accounts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who’s driven, goal-oriented, detail organized, and thrives in a teamwork environment.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Partnership Sales and Development team to support all client retention initiative. You will have a pivotal role in delivering excellent client service as well as building and maintaining relationships with existing partners. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Manage and improve numerous corporate partner accounts and serve as the point of contact for all needs
- Lead all aspects of the renewal of partnership agreements as your account relationships come to term
- Handle partner activations and promotions for your accounts including: planning and execution, and handling game day requests
- Assist with coordinating the activation calendar across all partner activations
- Assist with cross department collaboration that ensures signage, promotions and other deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with the implementation of new department strategies to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a sales or account management role, preferably within the sports industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization and throughout the community
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (nights and weekends may be required)
What We Offer
- Flexible office schedule with the ability to work in the office a minimum of 3 days per week (Subject to change based on event and organizational needs)
- Two (2) tickets to all Santa Cruz Warriors home games
- Two (2) week remote work during the off-season
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage
- Additional perks such as wellness stipend, ergonomic work station, and more!
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment