Glacier Support Services, LLC. (GSS) is seeking a Clinical Research Manager
• Serves as point-of-contact for clinical study management and supervising, administering, and achieving operational goals and objectives.
• Supervises day-to-day management of team of CRC and other study professionals, overseeing and coordinating a portfolio of clinical studies at one primary site.
• Works closely with Contract Program Manager, Government Team Lead for Clinical Investigations, Site Principal Investigator(s), and Chief of Vaccine Safety and Evaluation to execute section priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience with BA/BS or equivalent years of relevant experience in research environment, preferably in DoD, other government agency, or academia.
• Ability to analyze complex problems involving long and short-range planning, including obtaining sources for data and information, recruitment of subjects, and performing study activities.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to take initiative and demonstrate strong commitment to duties.
• Organizational skills to establish effective workload priorities to facilitate multiple programmatic functions such as clinical, research, and administrative.
• Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one to another with frequent interruptions.
• Adaptable to quickly changing priorities and situations.
• Performs effectively as motivator of other employees.
• Working knowledge of clinical protocol design, content, and categories for inclusion in final document.
• Demonstrated skills in employee supervision and HR administration.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement plans for evaluation and activation of complex research protocols at new sites.
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent computer skills required.