Aitheras Aviation Group has an opening for a full-time Captains and Co-Pilots to join our Nashville, TN hub.
As a pilot working for Aitheras you will have the rare opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. Our flights consist of patient transport, organ procurement, and critical care transport, 90% of our trips are life-saving!
About us: Since 2005 premier medical facilities in the US and abroad have trusted Aitheras to transport critically ill or injured patients around the globe, safely and quickly. At Aitheras a culture of safety transcends every aspect of our operation, from medical preparedness and training to maintenance and post-flight evaluations. We are one of only a few non-scheduled fixed-wing operators fully certified in the FAA Safety Management System, helping set new standards for safety in the industry.
- Competitive Salary
- Type rating in CE-500 series aircraft
- Type ratings on CE-560 and CE-680 and Learjet 35/55"
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Mobile phone credit
- Uniforms provided
- Initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety Int'l.
- Opportunities for additional flight compensation
On top of all the great things we offer, our schedule is the best! 7 days on / 7 days off. That’s 2 weeks off each month! Your salary will still maintain a full year’s payout but with working only half the year!
- 2500 total flight hours
- 500 hours Pilot in Command in Multi-engine Jet
- 200 hours actual instrument
- 250 night hours
- Multi-engine land ATP certificate
- Unrestricted Passport
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current First Class
- Two years multi-crew experience
- Medical certificate
- CE500 type rating preferred
- Must live or be willing to relocate to one of our hubs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes positive attitudes toward compliance and safety.
- Performs flight planning, aircraft preflight inspection and aircraft preparation.
- Proper execution of the flight and ensuring navigation of the aircraft follows the approved flight plan, as cleared.
- Maintains revisions to aircraft manuals, navigation charts, and checklists.
- Knows of and adheres to regulations including recent flight experience and SOP’s.
- Maintains current required licenses and certificates to comply with company, ICAO (as applicable) and FAA requirements.
- Assists loading and unloading of baggage and providing passenger needs as required.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and appearance of the aircraft, ordering catering, if required, and ensuring aircraft commissary inventory and supplies are on board.
- Attends regularly scheduled ground and simulator training, maintaining flight proficiency and knowledge of all flight operations, regulations and aircraft systems.
- Searches for and reports hazards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Check us out on Facebook or on our website at www.aagjet.com to learn more!