Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promotional, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down orders and adds input to the inventory analyst on Stock orders.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Maintain parts warehouse including but not limited to stocking parts, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- At least 1-year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Capable of putting up stock order
- Valid driver license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.