You haven't searched anything yet.
Come join the fastest growing sustainable lifestyle publication in Arizona!
We are looking for experienced newspaper, magazine and digital media Advertising Sale Representatives.
Are you a self-starter? Are you comfortable chasing down leads in a competitive environment? Do you have a solid work and professional ethic? Have you sold print and digital media in the past? If this sounds like you, send us your information.
TRADITIONAL MEDIA GROUP LLC, publishers of Green Living Magazine, has openings for Advertising Sales Representatives, to develop new business and reoccuring business into the magazine, website, event sponsorships and other digital platforms.
We are recruiting for open positions in our Phoenix, Maricopa and Pinal Counties and the surrounding area sales territory.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
· Direct, in-person, B2B sales, especially in the advertising field
· The ideal candidate will have two (2) to five (5) years of experience.
· The Media Consultant will report directly to the Publisher
General Summary: The Advertising Sales Representative achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services and personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Compensation for this position is commission only. The income potential is unlimited.
Responsibilities include the following: direct, in-person B2B sales of advertising for print, website and e-Marketing formats, and sponsorships for events and summit events, through a relationship-based approach, being articulate and professional in both communication and appearance
· Sales of advertising in other formats (brochures, flyers etc.) to augment revenue and assist clientele
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential customers value to the organization
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
· Delivering outstanding customer service by acting as the liaison between advertisers and our graphic design staff on matters such as ad design, ad updates, advertiser web banners and any new services which may be developed, by assisting them in selecting the services best suited to their needs and expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
· Building a personal book of business by attracting new advertisers through prospecting, appointment setting and face to face presentations
· Maintaining existing advertisers
· Proficiently updating customer management relationship software database with new leads
· Contributing to the development of marketing tools, such as media kits
· Working closely with the publisher, editor and art director on ad-related matters
· Attendance at weekly sales meetings either in person or on video calls.
· Maintenance of prospect sheets for ongoing updates on sales status and supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new services
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
· Completing and executing sales contracts -networking within professional organizations, at trade shows and other events
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
Job Type: Commission only
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Full Time | Part Time
The job skills required for Advertising Sales Representative include Customer Service, Presentation, Prospecting, Microsoft Office, B2B sales, Relationship Management, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Advertising Sales Representative. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Advertising Sales Representative. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Advertising Sales Representative positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Advertising Sales Representative, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sales Rep. (Bio-Medical Equip. & Supplies) that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Advertising Sales Representative. You can explore the career advancement for an Advertising Sales Representative below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming an Advertising Sales Representative, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Advertising Sales Representative for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Advertising Sales Representative job description and responsibilities
Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
03/19/2022: Lorain, OH
Advertising sales representatives must give presentations effectively and be able to evaluate client needs.
03/01/2022: New York, NY
Conducting research on potential clients' products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
03/12/2022: Beaumont, TX
Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
02/07/2022: Youngstown, OH
They typically sell advertising space or air time and ensure that sales quotas are met.
02/24/2022: Danbury, CT
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Advertising Sales Representative jobs
Learn and study different social media sources. How it works and on how you can utilize it better for a successful advertisement strategy.
03/04/2022: San Antonio, TX
Prepare a sample advertisements for clients.
02/20/2022: Lawton, OK
Create brands and products differentiation.
04/01/2022: Harrisburg, PA
Provide recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
04/13/2022: Kansas City, MO
Join professional marketing associations.
02/07/2022: Topeka, KS
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Advertising Sales Representative.