Do you want MORE Opportunity, MORE Flexibility, MORE Benefits, and most importantly MORE Fun? At Maverick we love the casino business, we love serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other with respect and make each day at work fun.
If you can answer yes to any of those questions than you might BE A MAVERICK!
Team Members Will Enjoy:
· Free shift meal and drink
· Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment)
· Free bus passes
· Free covered Parking
· 2 weeks PTO per year
· 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
· Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K & more!
· Career Development and Advanced Opportunities
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Flexible work schedules
· Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member referred!)
$1,000 Sign on BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days after date of hire **Team member must be in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their employee file) **
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with 3-5 years accounting experience
· Must have or be able to obtain a Colorado Gaming License
· Thorough knowledge of all accounting procedures and regulations as they apply to the state and the gaming industry.
· Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
· Small and large project/program orientation
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000/annually
The job skills required for Accounting Manager include Accounting, Financial Statements, GAAP, Commitment, Integrity,and Flexibility etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Accounting Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Accounting Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.