At Gozio, we’re redefining the meaning of patient experience in health systems across the U.S. Our mobile platform offers a single point of access for everything a patient or visitor needs, including telehealth, medical records, physician appointments and reminders, and indoor navigation and wayfinding. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
Gozio is seeking a VP of Finance to enhance Gozio’s financial systems and processes as we continue our rapid growth. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 7-10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing environment. The candidate will operate in a CFO like capacity. As such, this individual will work closely with the many cross-functional areas in the company and be required to deliver financial performance results to management and board level groups.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start-up environment is strongly preferred.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least $60 million in annual revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA and/or CMA preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a technology business with activity based project costing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
- Experience with SaaS-enabled financial operations tools/systems.
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Unfortunately, Gozio is unable to provide sponsorship or transfer
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
Gozio develops indoor positioning solutions for stadiums, museums, hospitals and retail settings.
Remote | Full Time
2 Months Ago
Remote | Full Time
2 Months Ago
10 Months Ago