Our Data Entry Clerks provide direct support to our internal departments by assisting in all aspects of the invoicing process, for multiple divisions, in a Multi-Company environment.
We are looking for someone who can:
· Process customer invoices; both in our ERP as well as customer portals
· Issue credits and other returns
· Input product receiving information
Gordini USA Inc., is a manufacturer and distributor of cold-weather gloves, mittens, goggles, and base layer, both our own brand as well as private label. We are also the glove, base layer, socks and boxer brief licensee for Carhartt. We are a growing company looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our team.
Gordini USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Looking for these qualifications:
· Have a strong ability to prioritize, and have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Excellent attention to detail
· Typing / data entry skills
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Analytical ability
· Ability to work in an open environment
· Thrives in a fast-paced, process driven environment
· Strong verbal communication
· Ability to work well with other departments, staff
· Have at least one year of office environment experience
· References for reliability & dependability
· High school diploma or equivalency required
The job skills required for Data Entry Clerk include Data entry, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Verbal Communication, Organizational Skills etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Data Entry Clerk. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Data Entry Clerk. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.