$58000 - $60000
Why Choose GMR? Global Medical Response (GMR) and its family of solutions are dedicated to delivering compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. Here you'll embark in meaningful work that will make an impact on you and the customers we serve. View our employees's stories on how we provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com.
The Revenue Analyst position was created to calculate and analyze the revenue performance of Global Medical Response, Inc. ("GMR" or "the Company") with exposure to all of the various revenue streams related to The Company.
The revenue analyst will be responsible for understanding and effectively executing all models and schedules used in the recognition of revenue for the Company. Additionally, the revenue analyst will be responsible for tracking and reporting of revenue recognized outside of the core models.
By working closely with the revenue management team, the analyst should be aware of ongoing initiatives, trends in reimbursement and procedural changes in our process for billing and collecting amounts for our services. An awareness and clear understanding of this information will be vital for the analyst to evaluate the need to make changes to the models used for revenue recognition.
- The Revenue Analyst maintains models and schedules used in the accounting for revenue. A revenue recognition model and an AR valuation model are the most significant models currently being used.
- The Revenue Analyst maintains, monitors and ensures the consistency of underlying data utilized in revenue and AR valuation models. The data utilized in the models is obtained from the Company's patient billing database.
- The Revenue Analyst maintains frequent communications with the revenue management team to understand new developments and trends that should be considered and understood for purposes of revenue recognition.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for revenue with the assistance and support of the revenue management team. This may include the annual forecast of cash collections.
- The Revenue Analyst oversees the push down of revenue to the individual bases across the Company's operating units. Ensure that FP&A and operating unit managers have adequate visibility to base revenue performance
- The Revenue Analyst participates in any initiatives to improve the reporting of revenue results to others in the organization.
- The Revenue Analyst works with the financial reporting team to maintain and update any schedules or analysis used by senior management in their quarterly and annual communications with investors regarding the Company's financial performance. This will include a review of any revenue disclosures included in quarterly and annual financial statements and Management's Discussion & Analysis ("MD&A") of revenue performance.
Education and/or Experience
- Accounting and reporting of financial results
- Presentation preparation
- Budgeting and planning
- Forecasting and building of financial models
- Experience w/ preparing annual budget for prior/current employer(s)
- College degree in Business Finance or Accounting required
- At least 1 year of business finance or accounting experience required
- CPA or MBA preferred, but not required
To learn more about GMR and how our values are at the core of our services
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
More Information about this Job:
Starting Compensation: $58K-$60K
The company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan