Operate a primary crushing plant and a secondary crushing plant in a back-up capacity, striving to achieve the safe operation of the plant and maximum production of the highest quality of material achievable at the operation. This hourly, non-exempt position will work with and without direct supervision.
* Operate a primary crushing plant and a secondary crushing plant in a back-up capacity, striving to achieve the safe operation of the plant and maximum production of the highest quality of material achievable at the operation.
* Know and follow all GOH/ MSHA regulations and policies.
* Conduct pre and post-shift inspections of crushing plant equipment.
* Track production and complete production tracking forms accurately and in a timely manner.
* Perform as a team player.
* Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
* Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
* Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
* MSHA regulations and how they relate to this position.
* Operation of a PLC operating computer.
* Proper maintenance and repair of crushing plant equipment.
* Learn and follow GOH company policies and procedures.
* Work with and without direct supervision.
* Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge to perform the essential functions.
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 1 year of aggregate or equivalent experience preferred.
* Ability to life up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
* Ability to work in a field environment with exposure to dust, inclement weather conditions, extreme heat and cold.
* Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
* Ability to shovel.