You haven't searched anything yet.
The Scheduler will coordinate customers and technician schedules to ensure efficient and effective testing operations are performed in a timely manner.
· Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with customers, technicians, and engineering department assistant.
· Collaborates with these departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve client or customer needs.
· Periodically compares current and anticipated schedules with available hours; uses judgment to anticipate demand for and to acquire approval of overtime for technicians as needed.
· Integrates technician forms with the master schedule; coordinates, supplies, and ensures staff has current paperwork for all jobs.
· Maintains master schedule of assigned forms and if forms have been returned; revises as needed and alerts appropriate staff or customers of schedule changes or delays.
· Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
· Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
· Performs other related duties, as required.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· At least two years of related experience preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
If you are interested in becoming a Scheduler, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Scheduler for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Scheduler job description and responsibilities
A scheduler must also be knowledgeable about business operations such as sales procedures, order processing, and accounting procedures.
02/14/2022: Beaumont, TX
Before finished orders are delivered to clients, the scheduler ensures that quality standards are met.
12/07/2021: Houston, TX
Schedulers also collaborate closely with labor supervisors to ensure that a sufficient number of workers are available to perform the required tasks.
01/11/2022: Concord, NH
Set up a payment method to accept online payments.
12/11/2021: Huntington, WV
Project schedulers need the ability to gain the trust of their team and act as honest leaders by demonstrating that they are committed to hold on to both their values and ethical practices.
12/12/2021: Ventura, CA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Scheduler jobs
Link any tasks together that need to be linked.
12/08/2021: Miami, FL
This job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
02/07/2022: Mcallen, TX
Display a countdown timer for the product.
01/27/2022: Boulder, CO
To enhance their scheduling skills, project schedulers should add progress milestones as check points to the schedule and regularly check them; put higher risk tasks closer to the beginning of their schedule; become aware of the different types of duratio
02/11/2022: Columbus, MS
Project schedulers should be able to think quickly and react decisively to help define the project track.
12/08/2021: Frankfort, KY
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Scheduler.