Physical Therapist Assistant
Title: Physical Therapist Assistant
Location/work environment: In facility
Reporting structure: Reporting to Director of Rehab
About the job
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you help patients get well. You are the person who can bring their power back. In doing this, you will implement physical therapy programs and activities, follow developed recovery plans, and deliver therapy treatments.
You're a healer and a helper, which is why you got into this line of work.
You're equally adept at addressing the whole patient and seeing them as an individual. You know your goal is to execute a program that will restore, reinforce, and enhance their physical abilities.
You're adaptable to the needs of the patient and can find joy in the variety of the work and the settings.
You're a teammate and are looking for collaboration with your peers, but you're also happy to make referrals to help your patient get the care they need to thrive.
You know that being a Physical Therapist Assistant means putting patients first; ensuring patients and their families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you!
Who is Powerback?
Powerback Rehabilitation (Powerback) is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation, respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation. We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to recovery for everyone and helping patients get their power back. It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living better.
Working in a company that values growth and understands what it means to be a caregiver is refreshing. Our CEO is a former staff therapist. We offer growth, paths forward, and we are committed to patient-centered care. We are growing, stable, and need people like you, who have a calling to help people thrive.
Isn't it time for you to work with a team where 86% of them know and feel their work makes a difference? So much so, we're certified as a 2023 Great Place to Work.
Now is the time for you to join Powerback.
Powerback has streamlined our hiring process:
1. Applying takes 3 minutes, give or take.
2. You'll hear back from us within 1 business day.
3. If you meet the qualifications, a recruiter will call you for a 10-minute conversation within 2-3 business days, depending on your availability.
4. You will then be presented to the hiring manager
5. The hiring manager will reach out within a business day to schedule the interview.
^^ This all happens within 1-5 business days from the phone screen. ^^
6. After your interview, the hiring manager makes a quick decision. We aim to accomplish this within the week.
7. If the hiring manager wants to move forward, you will hear from us within a business day, because we are excited to get you started!