You haven't searched anything yet.
- Enter and update patient information into the database accurately and efficiently
- Verify and validate data for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality and security of patient information
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure timely and accurate data entry
- Assist in resolving any data discrepancies or issues that arise
- Follow established procedures and protocols for data entry
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Full Time | Part Time
The job skills required for Pharmacy Data Entry Technician include Confidentiality, Data entry, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Pharmacy Data Entry Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Pharmacy Data Entry Technician positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Pharmacy Technician II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Pharmacy Data Entry Technician. You can explore the career advancement for a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician below and select your interested title to get hiring information.