G.S. Precision is a global leader in the manufacture of critical components for the Aerospace and Defense Industries. We are a team of 700 dedicated people in facilities totaling 230,000 square feet in four integrated locations. We leverage our 60 years of experience along with investments in the latest technologies to engineer processes that yield consistent and competitive results with superior quality.
- Candidates will be responsible for operating CNC tube bending equipment. Experience with this type of machinery is a must.
- End-finishing, forming, polishing and weld prepping are also required skills. We are willing to train candidates with the proper basic mechanical skills and attitude.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General mechanical abilities are required
- Candidates should have the ability to read, interpret and understand drawings, routers and process specifications.
- Candidates must also have sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, read manual inspection tools and visually inspect parts and have manual dexterity to be able to effectively operate machinery, tooling and measuring equipment.
- The ability to identify and fix problems is a must in this position.
- HS diploma or equivalent a plus, but prior experience considered.
Our culture is based on our Company Values which include Transparent Accountability, Humility, Customer Focused, Empathy, and Inclusiveness. These values guide all levels of the organization when communicating with our customers and each other. They help us to reach our goals, and grow our business and to hire great talent!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes but not limited to:
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (k) matching
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off