Job Location: Walton, Ky - Walton, KY
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Acts as an external representative of Fyda Freightliner through the parts department with customers. This includes:
- Solicit sales and maintain relationship of assigned customers through:
- Physical visits
- Phone calls
- Maintain positive customer experience by:
- Handling warranty, return or core parts
- Sharing truck sales opportunity with sales department and by coordinate service issues with service department.
- Prospect new parts sales opportunities and grow customer base.
- Attend training seminars
- Perform customer sales calls with vendors
- Support inside sales by:
- Sharing customer information
- Work closely with Delivery Parts Sales (DPS)
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
A high school diploma or equivalent required with knowledge of truck/auto components.
- Excellent communication skills and must speak English.
- High school business math.
- Knowledge of and ability to work on a computer.
- General mechanical aptitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Specifically:
- Must be able to walk, stand, kneel, crouch, reach and lift.
- Must be able to carry 10 to 50 pounds 70% of the work time; 51 to 90 pounds 20% of the work time; and 100 plus pounds 10% of the work time.
- Operate a Fyda vehicle in safe and responsible manner and in compliance with Fyda policies.