Fusion92 is an innovation-forward digital marketing agency. We deliver innovative digital experiences, and the infrastructure to support them. We work with a variety of clients across many industries who require our technological expertise. We strive to be experts in our field and never stop learning and growing.
For those obsessed with curiosity, to innovate amazing things together. We bring together thinkers, tinkerers, designers, writers, planners, poets, inventors, innovators, and robot makers to deliver real results, to give answers to the unanswerable. We’ve transformed businesses. We’ve launched products. We’ve patented innovations. We’ve created results-winning ideas. And we have one strong, hungry team ready to work collaboratively with you. We’re both dreamers and doers. Fully integrated. And we’re crazy about finding what matters to open the amazing. Our difference is our people.
That's where you come in.
We're looking for a Director, Project Management to join our growing team. The Director, Project Management is instrumental in managing multiple projects, creating project plans, gathering requirements, and communicating with all cross functional teams and stakeholders. The individual will focus on the delivery of best-in-class work delivery and creative executions, working directly with our largest client(s). S/he will oversee multiple creative projects and internal/external partner relationships simultaneously, leading a core team in the delivery of a variety of omni-channel marketing projects within the agency.
Reporting to the SVP, Operations and working closely with the leads of all Agency Services, this role is equal parts team leader, planning guru, problem solver, strategic thinker, and collaborator.
What you’ll do:
- Be accountable for overall project status and implementation across client programs through a combination of management and oversight for team members’ projects while directly project managing key projects
- Drive efficiencies in all project deliverables across multiple projects, simultaneously
- Support and manage a team of project managers, supporting multiple programs, projects, and timelines
- Be accountable for project results and drive decision-making along with project sponsors and stakeholders
- Be accountable for project profitability through monitoring and proactive planning at all levels to keep to project and program budgets
- Own, maintain and report on project plans, status, and escalations for every project and/or account assigned
- Schedule and lead weekly internal/external status meetings
- Track key decisions and prioritizations that impact project budget, cadence, scope, and/or timelines
- Provide oversight to Project Managers in their management of the complete project lifecycle by reviewing and approving project plans, work breakdown structure, project schedule and overall budget
- Participate in key project review meetings and events, provide leadership and support to the Project Managers and teams, reviewing and approving changes to timelines and project plans as needed
- Act as the point of escalation for project scope changes, timeline, resources, and other specific project related issues; discuss changes and action plan with cross functional leads
- Provide day to day leadership, guidance, support, mentoring, training, and development tracking of assigned managers and project team members
- Map out and define the list of independent projects that need to be completed to reach overall objectives and goals
- Work with teams to develop scope of work worksheets inclusive of specifications, timelines and staffing plans
- Determine time of staff and OOP estimates necessary to complete a project
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Manage wide variety of agency deliverables and have extensive knowledge of the agency space and offerings
- Develop solutions to production challenges, working directly with Creative, Studio and Production to ensure overall project quality and delivery meets agency and client expectations
What you’ll bring:
- 10 years of Project Management, Program Management or Production Management in Marketing/Advertising
- Experience assembling and managing schedules with multiple dependencies and stakeholders simultaneously
- Cross-media experience preferred
- Professional presentation and strong personal presence are required
- Knowledge of all types of digital, print and production deliverables
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is a plus
- A collaborative mindset, excellent verbal and written communication skills and great attention to detail and organization.
- A love of problem solving and approach that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Non-Discrimination Disclosure: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, testing, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
NOTE: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.