C O M P A N Y O V E R V I E W
Full Focus is a performance coaching company based in downtown Franklin, TN. Our mission is to help high-achieving leaders and their teams get the vision, alignment, and execution they need to win at work and succeed at life—what we call The Double Win. The value we offer through our life-changing resources includes high-end executive coaching, one-day intensives, live events, daily planners, best-selling books, a network of podcasts, blogs, and newsletters. We’re an award-winning Inc. Best Workplaces and Inc. 5000, a high-growth mission-oriented company with killer benefits and a primarily remote work environment. We’re looking for a full-time Enrollment Specialist to be the newest addition to our team of A-Players. Learn more about what we do and our Core Values here.
P O S I T I O N O V E R V I E W
This is a salaried position that reports to our Director of Sales. This position is eligible for our industry-leading benefits package, including premium health care (we cover 100% of your premium and 50% of your dependents’), generous PTO, a tiered bonus incentive plan, and paid maternity and paternity leave, among other stellar perks. This position requires candidates to reside in Nashville, Tennessee, or within a couple of hours' driving distance for regular in-person meetings throughout each month. Hours for this position are typically 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT, Monday–Friday, but are somewhat flexible, as this position is more about accomplishing specific outcomes with a high level of communication than adhering to a set clock in and clock out time. We have a beautiful co-working space in downtown Franklin and support offsite work one to two days per week. And though our team highly prioritizes margin, there will occasionally be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for product launches or events.
M I S S I O N
The mission of the Enrollment Specialist is to contribute to the overall profitability of Full Focus by guiding the client step-by-step through the Full Focus enrollment process, eliminating overwhelm, making recommendations, and maintaining meticulous records.
The Enrollment Specialist will advance the message and mission of Full Focus by operating as an extension of the sales team and will be responsible for setting up new clients on our coaching portal, matching new clients with their coach, scheduling their first coaching call, handling documentation, collecting key information, monitoring customer success metrics, and providing detailed customer service through the first 30-45 days of the clients enrollment.
This is achieved through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Enrollment Responsibilities (BusinessAccelerator): assisting our clients to maximize short-term and long-term retention for our BusinessAccelerator coaching program.
- Handling questions regarding coach matching, onboarding challenges, and providing detailed information on requirements, processes, and policies.
- Collecting information and qualifying candidates for programs, services, or courses.
- Ensuring that enrollments are complete, correct, and that the required supporting materials have been provided.
- Entering, updating and reviewing client journey data and records.
- Providing guidance and recommendations to new clients for communication, resources, and growth opportunities.
- Create communication habits early with where to go, who to contact, and how to thrive in our program.
- Enrollment Responsibilities (Full Focus Enterprise): ensuring that our clients are fully set up and supported in order to maximize their experience in our Full Focus Enterprise corporate training program.
- Handling questions and providing detailed information on processes, policies and event logistics
- Ensuring that enrollments are complete, correct, and that the required supporting materials have been provided
- Ensuring that the client has completed and signed their contract
- Being available to provide support to clients prior to and leading up to the training event and ensuring the client knows their additional points of contact for their training
- Business Success Responsibilities: effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads (webinars, assessments, existing database, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo/Uplead)
- Interact with prospects via telephone, text messaging, and email with a high attention to detail
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Scheduling Initial Kickstart and Discovery Calls for the Sales Team
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a Business Consultant
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in HubSpot
P R O F I C I E N C I E S & Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Tech Savvy: Familiarity with Apple, Google, GSuite, Hubspot, Coaching Platform, is a plus
- Process Orientated: Strategic ability to think about systems and processes and continuously innovate ways to make the client experience better
- Self-starter, self-manager: Takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets stuff done consistently on time.
- Grace and poise under pressure: In a high-growth business, things are always changing, and there are times when things get intense. We pride ourselves on functioning at a high level even when things get busy by working together as a team and communicating effectively.
- Committed to excellence: We want to exceed expectations in everything we do and reflect positively on the brand.
- Positive attitude: Has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, and does not complain, make excuses, or gossip.
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience and Values:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience or forward facing with clients
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution
- Connect deeply with Full Focus core values.
- Be familiar with content similar to Full Focus and executive coaching business models in the marketplace.
- Physical and Mental: The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, bend, crouch; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 30 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, customer service-oriented environment, perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner. The employee must work as part of a team, complete assignments independently, and take instructions from managers.
- Employees must be free from chemical dependency. Employees must demonstrate sustained mental and emotional stability to maintain safe boundaries with and for clients.
W O R K E N V I R O N M E N T
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
- Lighting and Conditions: Works in a well-lit, ventilated, and climate-controlled office or housing environment where routine cleaning equipment is used; some equipment has moving mechanical parts. May occasionally be exposed to outside weather conditions being exposed to hot, cold, wet and/or humid conditions. Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles and chemicals, flammables, pesticides, etc.
- Noise: The noise level is typical for a professional office environment.
- Travel: Land travel (less than 10%) is required. Full Focus team members are based near our headquarters in Franklin, TN. Because we value our team’s autonomy to do their best and most focused work, we enjoy a primarily remote work environment, with weekly in-person meetings to collaborate and connect in our beautiful collaborative workspace.