FTI Services provides cost-effective computer support, network design and implementation, and software solutions to businesses of all sizes. With partnerships with leading technology suppliers, over 1000 satisfied customers, and affordable prices, you can count on FTI Services to satisfy all of its customers’ support, consulting, and outsourcing needs. We are seeking a Talented Senior Systems Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve our client's systems.
- Develop and implement technical solutions ranging from simple on-premises systems to vast cloud infrastructures.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems and associated peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot advanced system and network issues
- Administer system/network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Perform application administration activities such as creating, modifying, and deleting users, optimizing remote access, and security access for messaging systems, databases, and web applications.
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Provide mentoring, direction, and support to junior-level team members.
- Responsible for use of company or own vehicle for transportation of company equipment to and from various customer locations.
- More than 3 years of experience as a Systems and Network Administrator/Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure systems including virtualization, networking, security and cloud service.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Follow us: Facebook Twitter Glassdoor LinkedIn
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
About Frontier Technology
FTI provides decision making, engineering, and IT services and software empowering clients through data driven decision making.