Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs - https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Production Engineer
Duration: 6 months with high possibly of extension
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Sunnyvale, CA, New York, NY or Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation.
- Review CPU performance regressions tasks on Web tier.
- Analyze time series charts to determine actual regressions vs false positives.
- Modify queries (SQL) to access infra impact.
- Follow up with TPMs and Engineers to help resolve regressions tasks.
- Partnered alongside the best engineers in the industry on the coolest stuff around, the code and systems you work on will be in production and used by millions of users all around the world.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new development languages (PHP, Python, etc.).
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, PHP, etc.
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly.
- Help triage incidents to the correct owner.
- Help determine if an incident is a true regression, or a false positive (e.g., cost shift or duplicate of another regression).
- Understanding of charts / Analytical skills (e.g. time series charts, comparison etc.).
- Scripting/Languages Knowledge - PHP and SQL
- Understanding of software stacks and DevOps knowledge equivalent experience.
Education: BSCSE or related field or equivalent experience.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
The job skills required for Production Engineer include Product Development, Troubleshooting etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Production Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Production Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.