Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs - https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: CNC Machinist
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Work in the prototyping lab in a fast-paced environment and motivated to advance as an individual contributor.
• Drive to find the most efficient and fastest approaches to develop finished parts from CAD models.
• CNC machining of basic to moderately complex parts in a wide range of materials (from plastics to hard metals).
• CAM programming.
• Experience with part quality control and inspection.
• Ability to operate all CNC and manual machining equipment.
• Demonstrate quality craftsmanship, with a desire to produce the best quality components possible.
• Experience with 3-5 axis milling equipment.
• Experience with CNC controllers.
• Skill in CAM software and CNC programming
• Skill in CAD software and fixture design.
• Experience in a prototyping environment.
• 5 relevant years of experience in a prototyping environment with advanced CNC machine tools
• 2-year Associates Degree in machining, engineering, or fabrication or Engineering degree.
• Experience with 5-axis milling equipment.
• Experience with CAD and CAM.
Education: AA in machining, mechanical or related or equivalent experience.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
100 - 200
$10M - $50M
Fresh Consulting provides UX design, software development and team integration services for websites, mobile apps and enterprise systems.
The job skills required for CNC Machinist include CNC, Programming, CAD, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CNC Machinist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CNC Machinist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for CNC Machinist positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a CNC Machinist, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Injection Molding Machine Operator III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary CNC Machinist. You can explore the career advancement for a CNC Machinist below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a CNC Machinist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a CNC Machinist for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on CNC Machinist job description and responsibilities
They use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools to cut, drill and finish components.
02/20/2022: New London, CT
Machinists will be required to set up, monitor, and maintain these automated systems.
01/21/2022: Louisville, KY
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machinists set up and operate a variety of CNC machines and equipment.
02/22/2022: Pine Bluff, AR
CNC machinists are typically responsible for the setup and operation of CNC machinery.
01/03/2022: Atlantic City, NJ
Set up and operate an CNC Lathe / Mill and Manual lathe, machine metal parts and castings to close tolerances.
02/08/2022: Altoona, PA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on CNC Machinist jobs
Machinists can learn to operate a variety of CNC machine tools that can produce a large number of components to the same standard and specification, such as lathes, grinding machines, milling machines, drills and presses.
01/16/2022: Pittsfield, MA
Machinists can accurately machine parts to print using a variety of machines and methods.
01/02/2022: Provo, UT
CNC machinists are specialists that work with computer numeric controlled (CNC) equipment.
02/26/2022: Long Beach, CA
CNC machinists who go on to roles like these must also have management and business skills to succeed.
02/18/2022: Rochester, NY
A CNC machinist needs to understand the programming languages that are used by the machine—such as G-code and M-code—and know how to manipulate multiple movements for cutting a raw metal material.
03/23/2022: Temple, TX
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for CNC Machinist.