If you do not have prior insurance experience - no problem! We will pay and train you as you begin your career in the Insurance industry.
Join a company who has a clear career growth path to becoming a Store Manager and District Manager!
Confie and its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
What Will You Do?
The Sales Representative role with our company will challenge your sales skills and give you the opportunity to gain substantial financial rewards. We’ll provide you with the training you need to learn the business, enhance your sales skills, and provide you the tools to sell and promote our products and services.
We pay you a full salary during training and licensing, PLUS pay your license fees.
Sales Representative Perks:
- Unlimited sales bonus earning potential!
- Lucrative incentive sales plans, bonuses and sales contests
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound sales leads and walk in traffic
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous on-going training and mentorship
- Recognition culture
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
The Perfect Match!
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to build relationships with sales customers
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills