FoxTrot Aviation Services is seeking a consistently hard-working 3rd
Shift working Operations Manager based at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport who is committed to reliable quality service, cost management, and building a rock steady team.
1-3 years management or supervisory experience preferred, be willing to perform very physical work, and have open schedule availability.
- 1) The role is responsible for reliable quality service for our customers (75% cleaning work/25% office work). This means leading cleanings on a daily basis to successful customer sign off and FoxTrot standards.
- a. Lead cabin cleanings to a very high level of detail in the cockpit, galley, lavatory, and passenger seating area
- b. Cleaning the exteriors of aircraft, sometimes outside and in inclement weather
- c. Some locations are required to clean facilities to a high level of detail
- d. Ensuring quality control by performing cabin walks on every aircraft to the checklist standard
- e. Organizing the team to maximize each labor hours and clean most effectively
- f. As the work is going on, ensure safety is upheld to the highest standards
Success metric is high cabin scores and high internal and external quality audit scores
- 2) Maintain Cost Metrics and Paperwork to ensure profitability and compliance
- a. Ensure a weekly and monthly staff schedule (from 5 to 15 team members) which aligns with FoxTrot labor metrics (training will be provided)
- b. Ensure the team has enough hours at work to retain them
- c. Keep full records of badging complaint with airport rules
- d. Fill out HIT forms as hazards are identified
- e. Complete online forms and upload signed do lists throughout the night
- f. Take stock inventory and place orders with the logistics manager
Success metric is twofold:
- a) 100% closeout form, checklist, and debrief form compliance
- b) Labor metric adherence within tolerances on the pulse sheet
- 3) Build a rock steady team, with strong communication and collaboration with the home office.
- a. Maintain positive, daily communication with the team
- b. Set elevation goals (development plans) for each team member with the help of leadership
- c. Train team members in quality work, checklist use, and safety
- d. Work with the back office to post ads, then interview and hire team members based on our 5 values of GRIT, Solidarity, Client Focus, Safety, and Accountability. Work with the back office to ensure timely badging and onboarding
- e. Complete disciplinary forms to document employees
- f. Advocate for raises for quality team members
- g. Helps other teams and drives to other locations to ensure network wide strength
- h. Maintains the company vehicle if necessary
- i. Uses Divvy to upload receipts for expenses generated through the month
Success metric is less than 35% annual full-time turnover at the location
The Operations Manager reports to the Program Manager. The Operations Manager works with the Aviation Supervisor and leads at the location to ensure 7 day per week coverage for FoxTrot’s Clients.
- 1) Lifting up to 50lbs, bending, and twisting
- 2) Cleaning to a high level of detail up to 8 hours per day
- 3) Medically cleared to operate heavy machinery and perform all physical work
- 4) The candidate needs to be excellent at communication and available by a cell phone with a consistent number 24/7
- 5) The candidate must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to work
Due to airport badging requirements, the candidate must also:
- 6) Pass a basic background check
- 7) Passing a drug screening
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits available after a 60-day probation
401K with company match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000 per year salary
FoxTrot is not a typical service company. We are a highly aggressive, tight knit, caring group of action-oriented individuals.
We are growing at 70% per year due to our excellent reputation and high standards. This job may not be right for someone with extensive outside commitments or side hustles. We need your full focus.
We are fearless; our team is relentlessly building new, and robust systems. It is up to you to provide feedback on these systems. Don’t accept average, expect excellence from your leadership team.
Apply if you would like to contribute to building an organization that is large, great, and lasting. In the process, open your world up to extensive travel, learning opportunities, and career growth potential.
Start building your career today at FoxTrot Aviation!