We currently have a client in Holdrege, NE looking for a Travel M/S RN - Med/Surg Registered Nurse!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Med/Surg RN to care for patients who may have a medical issue such as a disease or illness, or who may be recovering from or preparing for a surgical procedure.
? 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
(Med/Surg RN Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Med/Surg RN candidate.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Travel M/S RN - Med/Surg Registered Nurse position in Holdrege, NE
and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Perform patient care efficiently and effectively through practice and communication with patients and other staff
- Provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients
- Assess patient condition, administer medication, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education
- Coordinate care plan for patients to ensure best outcomes
- Follow policies, rules, guidelines, and procedures
- Work independently under supervision to implement care goals for patients
- Competently assess the patient on a regular basis
- All other responsibilities as needed
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Holdrege, NE
If You have a Passion for Medical Surgical Care, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Travel Medical Surgical Registered Nurse ? Med Surg RN ?Traveling Medical Surgical Nurse, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier1, Travel M/S RN - Med/Surg Registered Nurse