OverviewWe currently have a client in ALBUQUERQUE, NM looking for a Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech)!
Focus Staff is seeking an Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech)
who is highly motivated and energetic.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
(Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech) Benefits
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech) candidate.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergenciesRequirements:
- Certificate or diploma from an approved/accredited school of Radiologic/Ultrasound Technology program.
- Requires national certification from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or equivalent if applicable and license by the state regulatory agency if applicable
- Advance certification by accrediting body in specialty, RVT/RCS/RDCS or equivalent for Cardiac/Vascular, required within 18 months of hire if applicable.
- BLS certification required.
- This position requires clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of experience.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve problems.
- Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment, required.
- CCRN preferred Skilled Nursing experience preferred psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic.
- A RN with a diploma or associates degree with 2 years experience in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic. On an individual basis, other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficiency at all competencies required of a Polysomnographic Technologist.
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a traveling Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech)
position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Conducts multi-specialty diagnostic ultrasound examinations according to departmental procedures.
- This person works under the direction of the Manager, Ultrasound Services, Medical Director of Vascular Laboratory and Radiology Department and the Administrative Director for the Department of Surgery and Radiology.
- Works under limited direction of the Medical Director of the regional centers, Administrative of the regional centers and the Clinical Coordinator of Ultrasound Services.
- This position requires the Technologist to work under the guidance of experienced staff sonographers within the regional ultrasound program.
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
If You have a Passion for Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech)
, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Echo, ECHO - Echocardiographer - Cardiac Sonographer, Traveling Echo Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6ResponsibilitiesQualifications
- Area of Interest: Travel;
- Compensation Minimum: $2093.10;
- Compensation Maximum: $2707.08;
- Shift: 4x10 Days;
- Job ID: 3726370;