We currently have a client in Utica, NY looking for a Cat Scan Technologist (Traveling CT Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Cat Scan Technologist to work performing procedures utilizing proper techniques and administration of contrast media. Works under their scope of practice and in accordance with certificate/licensure in the administration of medications, operation of equipment, and venipuncture. Coordinates patient flow and the activities of the CT scanner. Exercises professional judgment in the performance of duties in order to maintain equipment in good working condition.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 4x10 Days
Rewards: (Cat Scan Technologist/CT Tech)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Cat Scan Technologist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
: At least 2 years of CT experience
If you are seeking a Cat Scan Technologist position inUtica,
NY and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper patient identification, order verification, and prepares the patient for the exam. Assists in proper contrast administration.
- Positions patients effectively for scans, using sound knowledge of physiology and anatomy.
- Performs exams using consistent department protocols and transmits all pertinent data through appropriate systems for radiologist review.
- Proactively assesses images and adjusts, as needed, to deliver quality scans for proper patient diagnosis.
- Performs routine maintenance, cleaning, and calibration of imaging equipment and adjusts for patient size, age, and condition. Also recognizes equipment failures and adjusts or reports concerns as needed.
- Demonstrates effective radiation and pathogenetic protection for patient, as well as self.
- Thoroughly and accurately completes all required documentation, including time stamps and image storage.
If You have a Passion for Traveling CT Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Travel CT, Travel Cat Scan, CT Technologist, CT Tech Tier6ResponsibilitiesQualifications
- Area of Interest: Travel;
- Salary Minimum: $2030.51;
- Salary Maximum: $2470.86;
- Shift: 4x10 Days;
- Job ID: 3696906;