FLS Transportation Service is seeking an experienced, energetic, and established Transportation Brokerage Customer Service Representative to join our rapidly growing organization in Atlanta, GA.
We deliver amazing customer experiences for one of North America’s biggest brands. We’ve been doing it for three decades and we’re only getting started. Our success has been a result of our team. We’ve built a vibrant culture of employees who believe in the core values of dream big, work hard, learn constantly and enjoy life! If you’re looking to do great work with great people, we’d love to hear from you.
- Supporting all service requirements of assigned FLS customers to exceed expectations;
- Identifying the service requirements and information required for each customer shipment;
- Entering all relevant shipment data and information into the TMS;
- Verifying rates, fuel surcharges, and any applicable accessorial charges charged to the customer are correctly entered in TMS;
- Problem-solving customer-specific issues from the point of order placement through to completion;
- Updating customers with shipment status updates as required;
- Pro-actively communicating any service issues or delays to customers;
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism when dealing with any FLS customers.
- Experience in freight brokerage/3PL, with a desire to grow professionally (an asset);
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Energetic, hard-working and detail-oriented;
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative/team environment;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal & written).
Four reasons why this is the best sales opportunity in Atlanta:
- Product - We’re the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between US and Canada, and we’re #23 on the Transport Topics index of largest 3PLs in North America. Our services solve a real market need relative to the capacity shortage for freight carriers in North America. Our network of 54,000 carriers & 400,000 trucks is a great asset for our clients. Simply put, we solve a “must have” need.
- Market – The transportation industry is white hot. The 3PL sector represents a $200B business, with 8% growth in 2018; and 21% expected in the next 10 years. The market response to FLS has been phenomenal. We have a who’s who roster of clients, and we continue to hit new growth highs yearly.
- People - Smart, fun, and experienced. Our leaders know the business and care about culture, which shows in everything we do. We have a great work environment, benefits, and solid opportunities for recognition and advancement.
- Plan – We’re a profitable 32-year-old company backed by a motivated PE firm. We have the audacious goal of growing from $500M to $2B over the next five years through organic growth and acquisition. We’re driven by a solid foundation and favorable market conditions.