Are you one of those people who likes to keep busy? Do you like to contribute and improve the way things get done when it comes to HR processes? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Human Resource Coordinator.
Who you are:
- An HR Coordinator with 2 years of experience.
- A highly effective HR administrator with people management and administration skills.
- Someone with a full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Super detailed oriented and organized.
- Highly familiar with Excel/Google Sheets and other business software.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
What you will do:
- Be entrenched in the recruiting process for internal and external candidates including resume review, skills assessment, and interviews. Obtain feedback and develop an appropriate offer package in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Conduct background checks and handle any conflicts in the check processes.
- Administer and oversee onboarding. Ensuring that all new hires' experiences are smooth and positive throughout the onboarding process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the performance management cycle; Provide guidance on performance management activities throughout the year.
- Serve as initial contact for managers and employees regarding policies and procedures including time and absence policies; may refer complex and/or sensitive matters to HR Manager.
- Research issues, reviews all available data; seeks guidance on more complicated issues requiring strategic discussion and planning.
- Maintain files, electronic and some paper, in conjunction with w/privacy guidelines.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the HR Manager and COO.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide confidential feedback to the HR Manager.
- Work closely in the termination process and liaise with all departments to ensure final pay, IT security, and all elements are processed timely and accurately.
- Track and document the life cycle of employees within the company.
It would be awesome if you have:
- A clear understanding of leave of absence, DBL, PFL, FMLA & Workers’ Comp, and Disability benefits.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Experience using Salesforce, CoAdvantage, Fieldglass, Greenhouse, Google Suite, Zoom, and Slack.
- Staff Augmentation and/or Professional Services experience.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, temporary employment opportunity based in New York, NY. The hourly salary is open based on experience and qualifications.