Greenville SC, SC
Fitesa is a global leader in nonwoven fabric solutions, specializing in providing innovative fabrics the hygiene, medical, and industrial markets. Our North American headquarters in Simpsonville, SC has an excellent opportunity for a Staff Accountant (Senior Level) to join our rapidly growing team.
Under the general direction of the National Controller, the Staff Accountant creates and maintain financial records and financial statements. Relying on strong skills in reconciliations, costing and inventory.
1. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
2. Manage site inventory process
3. Apply customer payments
4. Research and solve payment discrepancies
5. Prepare bank reconciliations
6. Assist with month end close, preparing journal entries, and reconciling G/L accounts.
7. Assist with other projects and duties, as needed
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited college or university
2. Prefer minimum 2 years related finance experience with strong knowledge in:
3. Strong knowledge of Excel and analytical skills
4. Experience with ERP, specifically Microsoft Dynamics
5. Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
6. Professional presentation with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
7. Ability to travel within the US approximately 10% annually
8. Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
9. Ability to function independently with general supervision and willingness to contribute beyond the defined role
The job skills required for Staff Accountant (Senior Level) include Accounting, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Bank Reconciliation, ERP,and Analytical Skills etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Staff Accountant (Senior Level). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Staff Accountant (Senior Level). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Staff Accountant, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Staff Accountant for your reference.