RN - GYN Surgical
Full Time (36 Hour Weeks)
12 Hour Shifts
Hiring Bonus and relocation for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by us that begin on your first day of employment. Join us, and find out how many ways we offer you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients.
Our nurses are not simply valued – they’re invaluable. You will thrive in our culture of patient-focused, whole-person care built on understanding, commitment, and mutual respect. Your voice matters here, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must empower them.
Join our team. As a caregiver, you’ll apply your specialized training to deliver world-class health with human connection and make a difference every day through your extraordinary care.
- Employs Nursing Professional Practice: Assesses, identifies appropriate nursing diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients’ care. Develops, updates and coordinates the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Performs and maintains currency of essential competencies as required by specific area of hire and populations served.
- Advocates: Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Facilitates Learning: Fosters a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students; facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families, nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
- Aligns Practice with Safety and Quality: Accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Aligns patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
- Engages in Professional Development: Engages in ongoing professional development; practices to the top of license within the legal parameters of the Nurse Practice Act, the Nursing Social Policy Statement, the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses, and specialty standards. Promotes a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Leads in the Practice Setting & Community: Leads and coordinates teams, appropriately delegates, coordinates care and collaborates with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge. Models professional behaviors as a representative of the nursing profession.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire.
- National Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics upon hire.
- 1 year Nursing experience.
- National Certification in area of specialty upon hire.
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Management Experience Required - No
- Minimum Education - Certification
- Willingness to Travel - Never
- Must have 1 full year of medical surgical experience to be considered.
Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement, Paid Time Off
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes ; Bonus Eligible - Yes; Overtime Eligible - Yes; Interview Travel Reimbursed - No