We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our family at Firehouse Subs® Restaurant! Part-time positions are available in most locations. Team members must understand the importance of the customer experience and understand that they are the “Face” of Firehouse Sub’s.
This job contributes to Firehouse Sub's success by assisting the General Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This job requires the ability to deploy team members and delegate tasks to complete daily systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
Essential Functions include:
• Responsible for customer product and service standards
• Foster an environment of team work
• Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer and store experience
• Greet and thank every customer with a smile and eye contact
• Execute quality store operations
• Clean store, small wares, merchandise and physical plant as necessary
• Must be able to operate food preparation machinery
• Adhere to all food, safety and security guidelines
• Must be able to operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to all cash handling policies
• Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
• Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
Hearty and Flavorful Food
Heartfelt Service, and
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Restaurants & Catering Services
The job skills required for Shift Lead include Insight, Products and Services, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Shift Lead. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Shift Lead. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.