Ferrellgas is searching for a customer-focused Seasonal Propane Delivery Driver to join our team! Ferrellgas Truck Drivers are critical to our success as they are the face of our company in their daily interactions with our current and future customers.As a seasonal driver on our team, you will pick up and deliver propane to residential and industrial customers in a safe and efficient manner. Ferrellgas delivery drivers can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed.
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including holidays
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Propane Discounts
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
- Provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
Why work for Ferrellgas?
- Previous truck driving experience, preferred
- Class A or B CDL, Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement, or obtain quickly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds, in all weather conditions
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information.
3 Days Ago