This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve Compton and the surrounding areas.
FeldCare Connects is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver quality home healthcare to patients of all ages.
Why join the FeldCare Connects network?
- FLEXIBILITY: You control your own schedule and work in your preferred coverage areas. See patients when and where you want, with no minimum requirement!
- INDEPENDENCE: As an independent contractor you are your own boss. Take as much time off as you want.
- COMPENSATION: With strong per-visit rates, you determine how much you earn by the number of patients you decide to treat. Your income is up to you!
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Our team provides assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, and quality assurance support so you can focus on what you do best: treating the patient.
- ONE-ON-ONE TREATMENT: Observe, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and changes to the patient's condition. You determine the plan of care.
- EASY DOCUMENTATION: Our Electronic Medical Record system is extremely intuitive, making documentation a breeze. Many clinicians complete documentation during the visit.
- PURPOSE: Join a group that shares your passion for helping people!
- STREAMLINED REFERRAL PROCESS: Access to patients at the palm of your hands. Use our innovative app Cliniconnects to accept or decline patients in seconds.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Current Physical Therapy Assistant license issued by the state board of Physical Therapy
- The required license MUST be current, active, and unrestricted; a conditional, provisional, or restricted license will NOT be accepted. Limited permits will not be accepted.
- Completion of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Reliable personal transportation
- Bilingual a plus!
About FeldCare Connects
Finding care for homebound patients is an industry-wide challenge. By joining the FeldCare network, you are giving patients access to care- care that they would simply go without if you weren’t there.
We connect over 2,000 clinicians to patients in their community by contracting with over 900 home health agencies throughout CA, AZ, TX, and FL. By creating these links, we allow home health agencies and hospices to give their patients access to the care they need.
We hope that by helping to connect the dots, we are helping the patients in our communities. By taking the administrative burden off agencies and clinicians, they can get patients treated faster and focus more of their attention on patients, resulting in better patient outcomes.
Contact FeldCare Connects Now!
- (818) 926-9057