About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Workflow Planner is responsible for maintaining the continuous flow of product from the vendors to the customer as it pertains to the picking, shipping and receiving functions of this facility. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company systems.
- Report investing and correct shorts.
- E-mail for approval to cut product.
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and personnel.
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock doors.
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered to.
- Report urgent loads to appropriate management.
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in, resolving any discrepancies.
- Prepare outbound paperwork.
- Work closely with customer service.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift.
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or manager.
- Assigns and monitors the work of various warehouse personnel.
- Maintains a clear understanding and working knowledge of GMP requirements, Safety requirements, and SOP’s. Adheres to and enforces those policies within the team.
- Research past due orders that have not been confirmed as properly shipped.
- Capable of filling in for other administrative roles as training and needs dictate.
- Capable of working on the floor (outbound leader, picker, packer, or auditor) as volume and business needs require.
- Maintain departmental attendance log, daily.
Performing other duties as required by the supervisor or manager.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment.
- Must have basic computer PC skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is preferred.
- Experience with WMS systems preferred.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 45228