Clinical Training Specialist
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Clinical Training Specialist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Why Choose Fast Pace Health?
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Clinical Training Specialist you can be! We will help you grow your professional goals, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Administers the onboarding and preceptorship for provider and clinical positions. This includes communication with new hires, P&C, preceptors and operations leadership and setting expectations for onboarding and training. Collaborates with ops leadership to identify and place new hire with preceptors.
- Partners with operations leadership and subject matter experts as needed to develop and maintain training structure and processes for role specific providers and provider support staff (x-ray, nurse/clinical tech, front office).
- Communicates with preceptor and provides all needed documentation to ensure smooth onboarding and training experience for the new hire, focusing on success in their new role.
- May partner with operations leadership to design and implement onboarding and training plan for ancillary service new hires, to include scheduling and travel support.
- ‘Evaluates training and onboarding feedback and makes recommendations to improve processes for a better new hire experience.
- Partners with operations to ensures compliance with all clinical related processes and certifications, as well as all required learning including annual training
- Serves as learning path owners to ensure learning paths are complete and up to date for new hires; Utilizes consultative approach with subject matter experts to review, add/delete, and update content as appropriate leveraging effective adult learning principles and standards.
- Develops online learning content as appropriate relating to position-specific training and education; also partners with other content developers to ensure learning courses and paths are always accurate and up to date with current policies and practices
- Monitors compliance of DOT Medical Examiner, and BLS; communicates and supports clinical employees with upload required documentation and date field completion
- Manages the DOT BAT/UDS certification process; ensures all documentations are completed and retained for compliance; support audit process to ensure accuracy of data
- Partners with preceptors to identify and address training concerns for new hires; collaborates with operations leadership for solutions and monitors improvements with preceptors
- Partners with operations leadership to design and implement preceptor recognition and rewards programs with regular communication
- Verifies completion of all required training for new hires including, but not limited to, orientation learning content, BLS, and fit tests.
- Responsible for learning the aspects of compliance in the company by completing all mandatory compliance training and supporting all compliance aspects.
- Escalates any concerns regarding new staff deficiencies to the clinic director/regional director confidentially with suggestions on additional training recommendations.
- Supports and advocates the importance of patient service experience as a critical aspect of the preceptor role.
- Motivates self and new team members and preceptors regarding importance of role in patient satisfaction.
- Leads by example to team in attitude and work performance that represents our values.
- Recognizes strong performance by providing all information on above and beyond performance to ensure proper recognition of preceptors
- Recommends new processes and procedures as needed to improve overall process, as appropriate.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all employees.
- The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- The ability to perform the physical, use of senses, cognitive, and environmental functions of the position, as specified on the physical demands.
- Ability to comply with Company standards of operations.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
Experience Requirements and Preferences:
Education: Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferably with a degree in training, education, human, resources or healthcare management and administration
Experience: 2 years’ experience in healthcare working in an operations support capacity or healthcare learning and development related position
No License Required
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct. Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdfMississippi Residents Only:In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).