This busy, high energy Fantastic Sams Cut & Color salon is proactively looking for a TALENTED Salon Manager/Cosmetologist who wants to join our fun, creative salon and work in a team-oriented environment. You will be behind the chair and taking care of day to day operations in the salon.
APPLY TO FANTASTIC SAMS TODAY.
- $500 Sign on bonus offered
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits available
- Valid North Carolina Cosmetology license required.
Why join the Fantastic Sams Cut & Color team?
- 45 years of industry experience means a large pool of regular, returning clientele.
- The safety of our team members and clients is our top priority! We have processes in place to keep you, your co-workers, and our clients safe.
- A locally owned & operated business means your owners and managers care about your local community.
- Appointments available for social distancing management.
- Flexible shifts available to accommodate your needs and challenges.
Fantastic Sams Cut & Color provides regional marketing and advertising campaigns to bring guests through the door. We create beautiful styles for men, women and kids.
Fantastic Sams Cut & Color provides television, radio and print advertising regionally, as well as a strong presence on social media, like Facebook and Instagram. Customer loyalty and email programs are also included.
Fantastic Sams Cut & Color hair salons offer services for the entire family, including cuts, styles, texture and smoothing, as well as the latest in color and highlights using the highly respected Farouk Systems products, like CHI Ionic Color, BioSilk and SunGlitz. Free continuing education is available for all stylists!
Your career will include:
- Management of the salon and the team
- Daily reinforcement of our strong team environment
- Working with the stylists every day to empower them, assist them in their goals, and show them how valued they are
- Working behind the chair with hair color and highlighting
- Working behind the chair with hair cutting for men, women and children
- Providing facial waxing services
- Retail product sales
What we are looking for in a Manager:
- A desire to keep up with current hair cutting and styling trends
- Willingness to take part in and encourage your fellow stylists to enroll in free education provided by Fantastic Sams Cut & Color
- Desire to learn CHI color - training provided by Fantastic Sams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fun, busy atmosphere
- Valid North Carolina Cosmetology license
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive, and goal-oriented who always gives exceptional guest service and inspires our team to be the best they can be
- Goal setting and holding staff accountable for daily duties.
- Keeping the team focused on their personal goals.
- Scheduling stylists for shifts
- Opening and closing salon duties
- Inventory control
- Placing orders for supplies monthly
- Handling customer complaints to satisfaction
- Health benefits available
- Paid vacation for full time employees after 1 year
- Family owned and operated salon which fosters a fantastic working environment Performance Awards and regional contests quarterly with Cash prizes
- Product discounts for employees
- Payroll deduction option for tools
- Paid commission for services behind chair and products sold
- Extra weekly pay for the manager duties
- Paid payroll taxes for employee and employer portion
- Performance pay to qualified employees
- Ability to strongly supplement your income with services behind the chair
Hourly range is inclusive of tips, commissions and product sales.
Change your life and your career for the better at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color hair salons.
Equal Opportunity Employer