Position Summary: The Clinic Administrator oversees the daily administrative operations of the assigned clinic/s to ensure workflows are functioning properly and the appropriate infrastructure is in place to deliver efficient and effective care and the optimal patient experience. The Clinic Administrator is accountable for reporting out on the clinic’s operational performance monthly, according to the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) established by the management team.
- Manages and develops an effective staff: providing effective communication, leadership, guidance, and resources according to organizational policies and applicable laws and regulations. Determines staff qualifications and competency: recruits, interviews, selects, hires, trains, orients, mentors, evaluates, coaches, counsels, disciplines, and rewards. Establishes and monitors staff safety and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure excellent quality, timeliness, and customer service throughout the entire customer experience.
- Works with Clinical Director to implement best practices and operational workflows at the clinic level. Participates in clinic-level monthly operating report with Clinic Director to measure performance of clinic and set strategic goals.
- Oversees the delegation and execution of administrative, location-specific tasks including but not limited to maintenance and facility repairs, equipment and supplies purchasing, escalation of IT issues, facilitation of emergency preparedness exercises, distribution of clinic phone rosters. Periodically audits clinic(s) in accordance with established operational and safety standards (e.g., expired supplies, annual fire inspection, medication management, equipment calibration).
- Manages provider scheduling, training scheduling and administrative responsibilities for all clinical support employees. Plans and coordinates work assignments and schedules of all clinic support staff; approves staff timekeeping according to policy.
- Manages and coordinates operations and activities of the clinic front desk staff to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, and compliance with established procedures/policies.
- Maintains customer satisfaction survey and NPS targets, as defined by the management team. Resolves and communicates physician and customer inquiries, incidents, and complaints.
- Functions as the HR liaison and performs HR/Payroll related duties as assigned for clinics in cooperation with Human Resources department assigned partner.
- Other duties as needed and assigned by supervisor.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility: Directly supervises 5-10 employees within the clinic
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing or related field required.
- Two years healthcare or business operations experience and two years’ experience leading people, preferably in a multisite healthcare service clinic or physician services environment, required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management Software required.
Work Environment and Conditions:
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crawl and lift 20 pounds.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, or hear and work in front of a computer.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
Annual Salary: $74,000 plus bonus potential.
Opportunity for compensation rewards through our 5 star program.
Family Care Center offers competitive compensation and benefits packages with the ability to also maintain work-life balance. Full time employees are eligible for 401k, vision, dental, medical, life, and employee wellness and discount plans.
Family Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.