Fabric, the one-stop shop for new parents to secure their family's financial future, is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. This role will report to the Head of Analytics and support the Growth Marketing, Finance, and Insurance Operations teams. The ideal candidate will be a great problem solver and developing and maintaining a robust data platform compatible with the analytics framework and performing data analysis to power business strategies and decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Build scalable processes and dashboards to deliver business performance metrics and develop actionable insights
- Perform data analysis in the scope of user/customer engagement, product funnel performance, and marketing and insurance operations, discover insights, and develop & validate hypotheses
- Get hands-on with coding (SQL) and produce high quality, robust, and easy to maintain codes in the analytics platform
- Build operational automation and develop tools to improve the efficiency of the existing data related tech stack
- Assemble large and complex data sets and develop a structured and scalable process to support business strategies and intelligence
- Help foster and deepen the culture of data-driven decision making across marketing, product, finance, insurance operations and everything else in between
- Work closely with key stakeholders to scope and execute on ad-hoc analytics projects in accordance with business needs
To be successful, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative field
- 1-2 years of experience as a data analyst and/or analytics engineer
- Experience with building data visualizations via Business Intelligence tools and producing actionable insights
- Experience with back-end infrastructure and designing and building scalable analytics platforms
- Ability to work with massive and messy data sets
- Demonstrated interest in exploring and solving thorny problems
- Attention to detail and desire to understand the underlying reality of the business operations, audience, characteristics, etc.
- Experience interacting with multiple stakeholders in an organization (e.g. business, engineering, product)
- Excellent analytical and clean and concise verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with SQL is required
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, A/B testing) and predictive modeling is a plus
- Experience with Python and/or R is a plus
What is it like to work at Fabric?
Fabric is a financial technology company that makes it simple, fast, and easy to buy life insurance, create a will, and organize your family's finances.
From electronic signatures to underwriting, the customer is at the core of everything we build. We aim to create humane software that includes only the essential complexity. Like software, we are a constant work in progress, and we believe that personal growth comes from making mistakes and exploring thorny problems. The quality of our work is driven by the diversity of our individual backgrounds and experiences.
Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry and work to improve the lives of millions of families.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000