You haven't searched anything yet.
Retail Part-Time Store Associate, Fabletics (Fashion Show - Las Vegas, NV) page is loaded **Retail Part-Time Store Associate, Fabletics (Fashion Show - Las Vegas, NV)**
**Retail Part-Time Store Associate, Fabletics (Fashion Show - Las Vegas, NV)**
locationsLas Vegas, NV time typePart time posted onPosted 30 Days Ago job requisition idR4093 **Job Description**
Fabletics is currently looking for driven **Part-Time Store Associates** for our upcoming Fabletics location at **Fashion Show** in **Las**!
As a **Store Associate**, you will be responsible for providing a best-in-class retail store experience. Using cutting edge technology, you will enable our Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Working alongside the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of highly personable associates, you'll help our Customers *Live their Passion*. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
* Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our Customers on how to Live their passion.
* Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
* Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
* Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
* Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customers purchase journey.
* Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
* Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
* Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
* Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
* Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
* At least 1 year minimum of work experience within a retail environment preferred.
* Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
* Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
* Ability to work with large teams.
* Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
* Self-motivated, good communicator.
* The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
* Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
* This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
* Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and growacross product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
500 - 1,000